who can I bring?
- Fishing charter rates are based on (3) persons, but can allow up to (4) persons. Groups of (3) or less often make for the best experience.
- Children, beginners, novice and seasoned anglers are all welcome.
- Up to (6) persons can be accommodated for Eco Tours and Beach Trips.
- Children are always welcome. Parents, please assess your child's comfort and ability level. Children's life jackets can often be loaned from the local Sea Tow.
- Most special needs can be easily accommodated.
what should i bring?
- Sun protection: long sleeves (breathable fishing shirt), hat, polarized sunglasses and sunscreen lotion.
- Snacks and your choice of beverages. Lunch, unless planning to dine by boat.
- Deck or tennis shoes with non-skid soles. Rain jacket or wind breaker.
- Camera or video recorder.
WHAT is PROVIDED?
- Bait and tackle
- Bottled waters and ice
- Fishing licenses for up to (4) anglers
- Instruction, if needed
when and where to go
- Departure times and locations can vary and are tailored to your specific charter.
- Fishing Charters and Eco Tours depart from Ponce de Leon Park (Punta Gorda), Laishley Park Marina (Punta Gorda), Eldreds Marina (Placida) or pre-determined location.
- Beach Trips and Shelling excursions depart from Eldreds Marina (Placida).
- All arrival information and departure time will be discussed and confirmed prior to day of charter.
cancellations and RESCHEDULING
- Cancellations 7 days or less prior to charter and no-shows will forfeit deposit.
- Captain cancellations due to inclement weather or boat issues will be refunded in full. Trips cancelled due to inclement weather can be rescheduled. Weather cancellations are at the sole discretion of the captain.